** Online Student Registration must be completed for any student who plans to attend any Henderson County School. **
NOTICE a NEW LOOK - Portal has a new look,
The log in page now has a link for either STUDENT or PARENT to choose.
The first page past log in has several links on the left column, if a link you
need is not there, click the MORE link at the end of the column and
additional links populate. Online Registration link is now found by clicking
the MORE link.
Online Student Registration - All students must have an online registration completed by using the primary parent's portal account before enrollment can be approved at any Henderson County School. Information on student registration can be found on the Henderson County School's web page at www.henderson.kyschools.us. The registration will be an annual process to keep student's records updated that will begin each spring for the following school year.
Parent Portal or Online Registration help can be received quickest by emailing
OLR@HENDERSON.KYSCHOOLS.US or calling 270-831-8784.
Parent Portal Account Set Up for First Time Users
For parents/guardians of any Henderson County School student who have never set up your Infinite Campus Parent Portal user name or password, please use the following steps:
1. You must first get your account Activation Key by emailing OLR@HENDERSON.KYSCHOOLS.US
or calling 270-831-8784.
2. Once you have the Activation Key, go to Henderson Co School’s web page at www.henderson.kyschools.us
3. Locate the box titled QUICK LINKS and click on INFINITE CAMPUS PORTAL LINK
4. Infinite Campus Portal log in page opens with Student or Parent options, choose Parent.
5. Go to the line under the log in boxes stating: “If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, Click Here.” and Click that link.
6. You will be sent to a page to enter your Activation Key and complete the process of setting your user name and password. Your user name has no special rules. Your password must be at least 9 characters long with a combination of letters, numbers, or symbols.
Account Reset Steps for Users who have forgotten User Name or Password
For parents/guardians who have forgotten your user name or password, there is a link on the portal log in page to allow the retrieval or reset yourself at any time.
1. Go to Henderson Co School’s web page at www.henderson.kyschools.us
2. Locate the box titled QUICK LINKS and click on INFINITE CAMPUS PORTAL LINK
3. Infinite Campus Portal log in page opens with Student and Parent options
4. Click FORGOT PASSWORD or FORGOT USER NAME link on the log in page
5. An email will be sent to you with reset or retrieval information
How to update your personal contact information in the portal
Personal information such as email addresses or phone numbers, can be updated by following these steps:
1. Go to any Henderson Co School’s web page, locate the Quick Links box
2. Click on INFINITE CAMPUS PORTAL LINK
3. Log into the Student or Parent Portal account
4. Click the MORE link, then the Settings link, then the Account Settings link
5. Change email address or password within this section and click Save
6. Sign Out of the portal account
If additional assistance is needed please email OLR@HENDERSON.KYSCHOOLS.US
or call 270-831-8784.
Mobile Parent Portal App
** Note Online Registration cannot be done with the portal app. The portal app is used to view student school information and progress. There are separate apps for students and parents to install.
1. Download the Infinite Campus Mobile Student Portal App or the Parent Portal App from an app store.
2. Launch the Campus App and enter Henderson as district code
3. Log into your Portal Account with your Infinite Campus Username and Password