***Student Online Registration is on going for the 2023-24 school year.***
NEW THIS YEAR
Students will be automatically assigned to schools based on their home address. Online registration no longer has a drop-down box that requires parents to choose the child’s school name. All HCS families will be asked to turn in a proof of residence to their school. Any student that has been approved for a Change in School Assignment or Nonresident Admittance will be enrolled in their approved school after the parent has completed Online Registration.
Online Registration is required for ALL Henderson County students.
Additional registration information is available in the sections below.
Parent/Student Portal or Online Registration help can be received quickest
by emailing OLR@HENDERSON.KYSCHOOLS.US or calling 270-831-8784
Portal Log in:
The portal login page has a link for either STUDENT or PARENT to choose.
Students will have a username, password, and use instructions given to them at school.
Parents set up their account with an activation key. Once a parent is logged in, the first
page has several links for student information on the left column. If a link needed is not
there, click the MORE link at the end of the column and additional links populate.
Online Registration link is found by clicking the MORE link.
Online Student Registration - All students must have an online registration completed by a parent/guardian.
The parent/guardian of a current student will log into the parent portal account to complete registration.
The parent of a new student that has never been in any Henderson County school or was not enrolled at the end of the previous school year, will need to go to the local school for registration.
Information on student registration can be found on the Henderson County School's web page at www.henderson.kyschools.us. Online registration will be an annual process to keep student's records updated that will begin each spring for the following school year.
Parent Portal Account Set Up for First Time Users
For parents/guardians of any Henderson County School student who have never set up your Infinite Campus Parent Portal user name or password, please use the following steps:
1. You must first get your account Activation Key by emailing OLR@HENDERSON.KYSCHOOLS.US
or calling 270-831-8784.
2. Once you have the Activation Key, go to Henderson Co School’s web page at www.henderson.kyschools.us
3. Locate the Infinite Campus Portal Link on the main page and click it.
4. The Infinite Campus Portal log in page opens with Student or Parent options, choose Parent.
5. Go to the link under the log in boxes titled: New User
6. You will enter your Activation Key and complete the process of setting your user name and password. Your user name has no special rules. Your password must be at least 9 characters long with a combination of letters, numbers, or symbols.
Account Reset Steps for Parents who have forgotten User Name or Password
For parents/guardians who have forgotten your user name or password, there is a link on the portal log in page to allow the retrieval or reset yourself at any time. This process requires you having a working email address in the settings section of your portal account.
1. Go to Henderson Co School’s web page at www.henderson.kyschools.us
2. Locate the Infinite Campus Portal Link on the main page.
3. Infinite Campus Portal log in page opens with Student and Parent options, choose Parent
4. Click FORGOT PASSWORD or FORGOT USER NAME link on the log in page.
5. An email will be sent to you with reset or retrieval information.
How to update Parent personal contact information in the portal
Personal information such as email addresses or phone numbers, can be updated by following these steps:
1. Go to any Henderson County School’s web page.
2. Click on the Infinite Campus Portal Link.
3. Log into the Parent Portal account.
4. Click the person head icon in the upper right corner, then the Settings link, then the Account Settings link.
5. Change email address, phone, or password within this section and click Save.
If additional assistance is needed please email OLR@HENDERSON.KYSCHOOLS.US
or call 270-831-8784.
Mobile Parent or Student Portal App
** Note Online Registration cannot be done with the portal app.
The portal app is used to view student school information and progress. There are separate apps for students and parents to install.
1. Download the Infinite Campus Mobile Student Portal App or the Parent Portal App from an app store.
2. Launch the Campus App and enter Henderson as district code
3. Log into your Portal Account with your Infinite Campus Username and Password